Living in Louisiana summer 2014 | Page 2 | 3X Training New Orleans | TopVelocity Baseball Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Register Lost password?
sp_Feed
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon
Living in Louisiana summer 2014
discuss possible apartments and roommates
Related Tags
mrpitchingmechanics

Rookie
Members
Forum Posts: 16
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
October 16, 2013 – 10:48 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Im most likely going to be training at the facility for the summer. I’m looking to get as many romates as possible in an appartment cheap next to the facility. Youl need some kind of vehicle or form of transportation, as well as a job so we can stay up to date with bills. As far as myself im an 18 yr old freshman from a d2 school in MN (Dakota county) you can call or txt me anytime bit only if your serious about this!! 603-748-8331 luke

james38

Rookie
Members
Forum Posts: 7
January 27, 2014 – 12:19 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

whats up guys my name is james and i’m looking for roomates to stay with over the summer. if anyone is looking for roomates and found apartments let me know whenever you can. My email is james4redsox@gmail.com. i perfer not to put my phone number over the internet. Thanks/

Walter Feeney

Rookie
Members
Forum Posts: 51
February 21, 2014 – 11:10 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Looking for someone to stay with in Louisiana this summer, contact me on facebook add me as a friend. 

https://www.facebook.com/walter.feeney

Jakemiller189

Rookie
Members
Forum Posts: 1
March 2, 2014 – 11:03 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m 19 and I’m trying to stay for the whole month of July to train. Is anyone getting an apartment? If so let me know so we can sit it up. You can email me @ Rtcanton@sbcglobal.net

justinsaint

Rookie
Members
March 4, 2014 – 7:02 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey guys. I’m looking for roommates/job opportunities for two or three months this summer. If you’re looking for a roommate, you can email me at justinsaint@sbcglobal.net

Justin Saint

thomaslail92

Rookie
Members
March 24, 2014 – 1:03 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey guys my name is Thomas lail, if I can get my job to transfer down to Louisiana from texas, which it looks very likely to happen, I will try to train at the camp starting with the 3x camp at the end of May going all the way up to August 1 or mid August before school starts. I am extremely serious about doing it as I have already started the program at home. I am a Real-estate agent and a leasing expert, and I can tell you from experience that getting a short term for a few months is next to improbable. There for a good alternative is getting a room with 2-3 guys at an extended stay motel which range from 200-250 a week. For two people this would be 400-500 a month cheaper with 3 to a room. I’m looking for the cheapest way to live there and train as it is not a vacation but an intense workout and should be takin seriously.  If you think you would be interested in staying in a room with myself, and possibly another person, then let’s talk. 817-487-1150 call or text I won’t be spending much time in the room cuz I’ll be training and working making money. 

3x coach Kevin
Admin
Forum Posts: 142
April 20, 2014 – 4:56 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey everyone a new opportunity for some guys to stay in a house has come up. If you are interested in more details email me at kevin@topvelocity.net first come first serve.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 86

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Zedoryu: 580

norcalRHP: 317

SCOTT D: 288

Coach Robo: 257

singtall: 168