add 5-10+mph to your infield/outfield velocity!
Join the program that has built D1, MiLB, and MLB players
Hurry and Register for Next Camp!
SCIENTIFICALLY RESEARCHED TO INCREASE VELOCITY BY 5-10 MPH
Recovering from injury, experiencing arm pain, velocity stalled? 2X Position Player Camp is your key to pushing past whatever problem may be keeping you from becoming an elite athlete. The 2X Position Player Camp comes with a player specific workout and mobility program designed to address individual athletes' specific weakness and turn them into strengths.
A cutting edge mobility routine to free up your body to enhance power and enhance force production.
drill based throwing program
A proprietary medball overload training program that significantly reduces injury.
olympic based strength and conditioning program
A Science built strength and conditioning program to optimize mass, power, and motor control to develop an explosive elite athlete.
An Anerobic conditioning Program
To enhance high performance stamina and recovery
How will you benefit from the 2x position player velocity camp?
develop 100+mph velocity
The 2x velocity program will enhance your ability to better use the kinetic chain
to increase throwing velocity while reducing risk of injury.
Enhance sprint speed and power production
The 2x velocity program uses an Olympic style programming to enhance sprint speed and force production to develop an elite explosive athlete.
You will run faster, jump higher while throwing and hitting harder.
improve throwing accuracy
Develop more efficiency in your biomechanics along with
enhancing your stamina to significantly improve your ability to consistently throw to the bag.
SEE WHAT ATHLETES ARE SAYING!
Former MLB Pitcher
“The 3x Pitching Velocity Program rebuilt my MLB career. I was out of the game until I used 3X Pitching and in 4 months I was back into Big League Ball again.”
Former MLB Pitcher
"Hall thought he was done with the MLB when his velocity fell to 89 MPH. After starting the 3X pitching program, Hall climbed to 100 MPH and reentered the MLB."
Former MLB Pitcher
After being drafted from USC sitting 85 mph,
Wheatley increased his velocity to 92 mph and
finished his last season with a 1.52 ERA while on
the 3x pitching program.
Started working at TopVelocity after beating two different fights with cancer. He made it back to playing college baseball and his season was cut short after 4 games. He continued working hard at TopVelocity developing a 98mph fastball from 91mph and was drafted in the 5th round. The next season he went from A to AAA in a few months. He will be in the MLB soon!.
Former MLB Pitcher
Arron started training with the 3X Pitching Velocity Program after he broke his arm pitching in the MLB. He has two plates and 16 screws in his arm. After training with the program, he is pitching injury free back to his previous velocity. He is the first MLB pitcher in history to break his arm pitching and make it back to the MLB.
- 9:00 am - 2X Evaluation: joint mobility, speed, strength, power, and biomechanical analysis
- 10:00 am - 2X Biomechanics Analysis: Motion capture and
- biometric analysis
- 12:00 pm - Lunch Break
- 1:00 pm - 2X Pitching Presentation: 3x pitching mechanics,
- science, and profiles
- 2:00 pm - 2X Pitching Beginner and level 1 drills
- 4:30-5:00 pm - Questions and Answers
- 9:00 am - Nutrition Presentation: Science, supplementation, and meal planning
- 10:00 am - 2X Mobility and Corrective Training
- 10:30 am - 2X Strength and Conditioning Presentation
- 11:00 am - USAW Instruction and Analysis: Coaching through proper techinque for all olympic lifts
- 12:00 pm - Lunch Break
- 1:00 pm - 2X Pitching level 1+ drills
- 4:30 -5:00 pm - 2X Pitching Programming Walk-Through
REAP THE BENEFITS OF THE PLAYER’S LOCKER!
Track your progress and see how you stack up against other players.
Establish Your Baseline Ability as
Reference for Enhancement
Discover How You Rank in the
Collection for All Re-Evaluations to
Track Progress Through 2X Training
An Excellent Recruiting Tool
Top Velocity Elite Package
Take your Top Velocity expereience to the extreme with our Top Velocity Elite Package!
(a one time offer)
- Two 2 lb Med Balls
- King of the Hill Trainer
- TopV Pro Pitch Analytics +Video Analysis
- 3X Pitching Grips - MLB PItcher David Aardsma
- Topv Nutritional Program + 6 Weeks of Reds, Greens, and Essential Amino Acids
- GFT Hitting Program
- 2X Velocity Program for Position Players
2X Velocity Camp Dates
(Due to the high demand on specific dates camp max will vary. If you want to attend camps with smaller numbers of attendees please register camp dates that don't fall on school breaks)
- October 6th - (Alumni Camp $997)
- October 7th, 8th - 3 SPOTS AVAILABLE (3X Velocity Camp - All Locations)
- November 10th - (Alumni Camp $997)
- November 11th, 12th: 3 SPOTS AVAILABLE (3X Velocity Camp - All Locations)
- November 18th, 19th - 3 SPOTS AVAILABLE (3X Velocity Camp - All Locations)
- November 24th - (Alumni Camp $997)
- November 25th, 26th - 4 SPOTS AVAILABLE (3X Velocity Camp - All Locations)
- December 8th - (Alumni Camp $997)
- December 9th, 10th - 3 SPOTS AVAILABLE (3X Velocity Camp - All Locations)
- December 15th - (Alumni Camp $997)
- December 16th, 17th - 5 SPOTS AVAILABLE (3X Velocity Camp - All Locations)
- December 22nd, 23rd - 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE (3X Velocity Camp - All Locations)
- January 12th - (Alumni Camp $997)
- January 13th, 14th - 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE (3X Velocity Camp - All Locations)
- February 16th - (Alumni Camp $997)
- February 17th, 18th - 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE (3X Velocity Camp - All Locations)
- March 9th, 10th - 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE (3X Velocity Camp - All Locations)
- March 15th - (Alumni Camp $997)
- March 16th, 17th - 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE (3X Velocity Camp - All Locations)
- March 22nd - (Alumni Camp $997)
- March 23rd, 24th - 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE (3X Velocity Camp - All Locations)
- May 11th, 12th - 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE (3X Velocity Camp - All Locations)
- May 25th, 26th - 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE (3X Velocity Camp - All Locations)
- June 7th - (Alumni Camp $997)
- June 8th, 9th - 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE (3X Velocity Camp - All Locations)
- June 21st - (Alumni Camp $997)
- June 22nd, 23rd - 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE (3X Velocity Camp - All Locations)
- July 5th - (Alumni Camp $997)
- July 6th, 7th - 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE (3X Velocity Camp - All Locations)
See which option is right for you!
(Pricing for programs are a one time fee)
2X Velocity Camp + 2X
Training at Location
- 2x presentation
- gft hitting program
- 2x velocity program
- catcher's sub 2.0 poptime program
- topvelocity nutrition presentation program
- 2x velocity evaluation
- 3x drill based biomechanics training & instruction (running, throwing, hitting)
- year round periodized olympic strength & conditioning along with instructions
- 2x biomechanics assessment (running, throwing, hitting)
- joint mobility evaluation
- 2x video analysis
- 2x player profile
- 1 year free training at topvelocity facility
GFT HiTTing Program + King
of the Swing + 2X Velocity
- 2X VELOCITY programs
- gft hitting programs
- king of the swing hitting/throwing trainer
- year round periodized olympic strength and conditioning
- sprint & agility training
- joint integrity training
- 2x drill based biomechanics training (running, throwing, hitting)
- 1 video analysis
- 5 free phone calls
Please Fill Out All Fields Below to Secure Your Spot at the 3X Velocity Camp
If you have any questions please contact us ASAP at (415) 877-4850
Top Velocity Facility
Where and what to look for.
Located just 45 minutes from the New Orleans International Airport, Covington is one of the nicest areas outside of the New Orleans area.
17588 Hard Hat Dr. Covington, LA 70435
The Top Velocity Facility is 1 hour from the New Orleans International Airport. Give us a call if you need a ride from the airport. The hotel is about 10-15 minutes from the facility.
(TopVelocity Guests Receive 20% Off to Our Hotel Recommendation Below)
Country Inn & Suites By Radisson
130 Holiday Boulevard,
Covington LA 70433
To receive the Top Velocity discounted rate, guests should call the hotel directly at 985-338-2549 and ask for the Top Velocity rate.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call (415) 877-4850.