Healing the Pitcher with water, it’s amazing to me. Dehydration: a basic cause of injury to the athlete. We drink all kinds of fluids, throughout our lives, while playing sports in Little League, High School, College and Professional Sports and we are still fighting the effects of dehydration. Chronic injury, injury on a play that an athlete has preformed a thousand times… have you ever questioned what is going on?? Many Trainers have and those who have been introduced to the benefits of Kangen Water are excited that there is an answer to helping their athletes be ‘Stronger, Faster and Bigger’.
There are three main properties to Kangen Water:
- Alkalizing – we know that an athlete does better, and lasts longer if he/she is very careful with their diet. But, did you know that most of the fluids that are used in the sports arena are acid in the pH quality? Most sport drinks and sodas are rated 2.5 – 3.0 on the pH scale. How can that help in cellular recovery? Bottled water is not much better. Most are on the acid side of the pH scale. Kangen Water ranges 8.0 – 9.5 on the pH scale, supporting the athlete in the balancing of the pH in their body.
- Antioxidant – Kangen Water contains large quantities of negatively charged ions that act as antioxidants in the body. Kangen Water has a strong negative ‘ORP’ (Oxidation Reduction Potential), which makes it a powerful antioxidant.
- Micro-Clustered Water – Kangen Water is micro-clustered this means the actual molecules of water are reduced in size. This allows the water to be easily absorbed in your body and can hydrate your cells more efficiently.
“Kangen Water is a great way to increase hydration, balance body pH, obtain optimal health, neutralize free radicals, reduce pain , and so much more.”
- Clean, refreshing & tastes great
- Balance body pH over time
- Powerful anti-oxidant
- Detoxifying & cleansing
- Micro-clustered to increase hydration
- Neutralize free radicals
- Reduce pain
- Improve energy & reduce fatigue
- Improve over all health